Shrimpers unite Northern California

Dukendabears

So with the shrimpers bbq and meet and greet im thinking Sunday july 26, Marysville california. Its about 40 minutes from sac, or a little more than 2 hours from san francisco. Everybody is welcome. I understand things come up and plans may change for people, but im trying to get a somewhat accurate idea of those who are interested in attending. Id also like to maybe a week before solidify who for sure is coming and put together a list of what shrimp/plants people have available to sell so people can arrange to bring shrimp for others atrending that want to purchase them. I will also be putting together a brand new 20l with an aquaclear hob, and sponge filter, ada or controsoil substrate, glass lid, decorations , foods, leaves etc easily $150-$200 value to give away, along with other items. Please comment if you plan on attending, and if you will be bringing others, children are welcome as well.

James what if we did the weekend before?

That should work, I leave on 6/25 7/25

The bbq is in july not june James. Did you just type the wrong month?

Sorry, I mean 7/25.