Adding new blood to supreme reds

So I have a colony of supreme reds where the original stock was from speedie over on TPT. They've been inbreeding for a while and I'm looking to introduce some new blood to up the baby survival rate as well as the gene pool. The problem is I don't think others have every imported supreme reds... and apparently they're a slightly different hue than pfr's. Anyone have any idea about if I'd have problems crossing a supreme red with a pfr

Do you have pics of them? Not a type i've heard of, and will have to do some reading on. Thank you for continuing to expand my knowledge, just wish I could be of more help

I remember Speedies imported supremes.  To my knowledge red x red = red, however you are right that you will lose the specific hue unless you cull frequently to get back to it.

You can run a test by buying one or two fr or pfr from a member and crossing them in a separate box to make sure you don't wind up with wilds.  I don't think you will, however better to be safe than sorry.

They're just a selected strain of pfr or something but apparently their red is a brighter orangish red than pfr's darker blood red. I think someone compared the two side by side before and said they could definitely see a color difference. Idk here are google images (https://www.google.com/search?q=supreme+red+shrimp&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=921&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=wV6EVYPCFcOyogSQ9IPYBw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg)

here's a crappy iphone photo i took a while back http://imgur.com/3I9kQ5y

I'll try to get some pfr's and see what happens.