It's Official Northeast Shrimp and Plant BBQ August 1st

RyeGuy411

It will be hot out this day.. So my wife said, bring swim suits if you want to jump into the pool!

:)

Wish I could be there all. Have fun, take lots of pictures and videos. I think I may have to see who all is in the Southeast :)

I think I can say without a doubt that we all had a great time. We made some new friends, learned a lot from each other and were lucky enough to walk away with some really cool stuff and some shrimp! Thanks to all our generous donators. If you were not able to make it this year please mark your calendar for next years gathering, well as soon as we figure out when it is. ;)

Hope to see you there.

One of the shrimp I was lucky enough to get.

post-1448-0-46515300-1438571650_thumb.jp

I'm going to upload pictures today. Sorry guys had a super busy weekend and walked into a disaster at work this morning.

Here is a teaser pic until then. It is the only one i snapped but shows one angle of Hans shop. An absolutely amazing spread of plants. It was also nice to meet some of the people from this forum.

Thank you to all those that donated for the raffle. I will try to snap a couple pics of what i took home and upload here.

20150801_160200.jpg

I want to thank Han for your hospitality. it was a really cool event. The store is amazing! Small but so much to see in each tank I was amazed. I got an invite on a facebook group and wanted to see what was up. Knew I had heard the name in relation to plants before but had no idea what I was going to see. Was on the way to the ACA and took a detour to this event. Really nice folks totally worth the trip, even if it was mostly just to see his plants. Ill have to come back sometime after I have a tank set up specifically for this kind of planting. Thanks again and continued success!