Reference Books?

I'm not certain where this would be most appropriately posted so I threw a dart. I'm wondering if anyone knows of good texts in English on shrimping. I'm looking for everything from care & feeding to breeding and genetics. I do have the B&K issue 1 & 2, but am always looking for more. I've seen ones in German but that won't help me

Honestly, some of the best information you will receive are from this forum and YouTube. Aside from these two sources it will be tough to find anything narrowed down to just the Neocaridina and Caridina shrimp species within our hobby, unless you Google and you never know what you'll find.

I'm not certain where this would be most appropriately posted so I threw a dart. I'm wondering if anyone knows of good texts in English on shrimping. I'm looking for everything from care & feeding to breeding and genetics. I do have the B&K issue 1 & 2, but am always looking for more. I've seen ones in German but that won't help me . Does anyone have any recommendations?

Not sure you read some of the articles I wrote. You can find them here: http://www.shrimpydaddy.com/pages/articles

Most updated shrimp keeping information is from forum and facebook groups.

Thank you, all.   I guess I'm old fashioned in wanting to read an actual book... even when the power goes out... even when the internet goes out... and even when I don't want to be on a leash!  I like actually being able to have references on a shelf with REAL bookmarks and notations.  Am I showing my age??

Thank you, all. I guess I'm old fashioned in wanting to read an actual book... even when the power goes out... even when the internet goes out... and even when I don't want to be on a leash! I like actually being able to have references on a shelf with REAL bookmarks and notations. Am I showing my age??

I don't know your age, but I'm 21 and I'm right there with you. For me nothing will ever replace books.