Wtb TB

ctaylor3737

I'd love to get some nice blue bolts, but I can't find any. At least not at a price, I can afford. lol

Found a few that have some for sale but just seeing what is out there and figured I would hit up people here first. Found some WR/RR for $18. seems the going rate for most even blue bolts. Higher grades obviously more but these seem average prices.

i was lucky i got my 8 for the price of shipping. once mine start breeding i plan on doing a nice thing but that is a ways out yet. i do plan on getting some from speedie once he gets selling again. the main ones i want are i guess its ruby reds like 1 bar of white on them. and they CAN NOT have the dragon on them. i dont want dragon. see them to much now. yes im picky but if im paying big money on shrimp i might as well get what i want lol

It is good to know, most people don't really tell you. The Shadows threw me off to when I was first looking at them! Always confusing with some new breeds.

and to make it even more confusing in Europe they call shadow what we call panda (be it black and white panda or wine red panda) lol. took me a while to figure that one out. i have a post tpt about it lol.

I know I think that is where I got, a lot of info. Its amazing how many people raise shrimp overseas. I found a few Taiwan sites that have warehouses,of tanks. Now just to make friends with them lol.

-Chris