Purple TB

Soothing ,

I actually have a couple from you that border on blue/purple , think you sold them as carbon blue (don't recall) .  They are not like the pic because not as dark but are a blue/purple look.

The rest of the bunch are blue .

Soothing ,

I actually have a couple from you that border on blue/purple , think you sold them as carbon blue (don't recall) .  They are not like the pic because not as dark but are a blue/purple look.

The rest of the bunch are blue .

That's cool. :)  Glad they are in the hands of someone who appreciates them. :thumbsup:

Yea,not buying them They just looked crazy. Makes sense soothing now that you said the flash.

-Chris

Soothing .

All survived and that was when I was just getting into shrimp but the tank was an aged planted tank which helped  They are large now but I mixed them with the Brown shrimp and the yellows.

Lol I didn't know any better. I do have black shrimp babies from the combo and other nice colors .  They are in a 55 gallon heavy planted (no co2) community shrimp tank .

I have set up a few 20 longs since than same planted style but for individual colors . The 55 community is still my favorite but as more babies reproduce the newer babies are not as pretty .