Best nano air bubbler?

I don't know if co2 diffusers do the same thing for air?

I'm looking for this fine or finer air bubbles.  Essentially a very fine mist:

0.jpg

Although the mist looks cool, it doesn't work well in shrimp tanks if you plan on using it in one.

When I had toms rapid mini for a 10G, at one point it was really strong and was aerating the substrate. Because of this, air bubbles are being released from substrate 24/7 and if caught near the berried area, shrimps are not smart enough to roll over and let the air bubble escape their berried area so they move funny.

Although the mist looks cool, it doesn't work well in shrimp tanks if you plan on using it in one.

When I had toms rapid mini for a 10G, at one point it was really strong and was aerating the substrate. Because of this, air bubbles are being released from substrate 24/7 and if caught near the berried area, shrimps are not smart enough to roll over and let the air bubble escape their berried area so they move funny.

Okay, I don't mean to sound mean or anything but the video that plays in my head as I read that really is funny. Don't worry, I won't run out and get a shrimp torture device.

Okay, I don't mean to sound mean or anything but the video that plays in my head as I read that really is funny. Don't worry, I won't run out and get a shrimp torture device.

It is actually a bit funny when it happens.

Their body is always up as if it's gonna float them away.

• 3 weeks later...