Blue dreams

ctaylor3737

I have blue dreams where the original stock all looked like genuine blue dreams, but the thing is they don't just breed out blue dreams, but also a few shrimp say 5 to 10% that look similar to your pic (blue carbon rillis).. That's the problem with many of the fancy neo types that don't necessarily all breed out true and you get the odd mixture or throwback coming through. Not sure if the rest of your young look the same, but you may well have some blue dreams as well.  So if you want to keep the neo strain clean you have to keep on selectively breeding and weeding out the others.  

check how these guys vary, need to expand the pic to see better detail of course   :)

post-2430-0-46898700-1446809476_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I have blue dreams where the original stock all looked like genuine blue dreams, but the thing is they don't just breed out blue dreams, but also a few shrimp say 5 to 10% that look similar to your pic (blue carbon rillis).. That's the problem with many of the fancy neo types that don't necessarily all breed out true and you get the odd mixture or throwback coming through. Not sure if the rest of your young look the same, but you may well have some blue dreams as well. So if you want to keep the neo strain clean you have to keep on selectively breeding and weeding out the others.

check how these guys vary, need to expand the pic to see better detail of course :)

Are these for sale?? I really want some please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk