NYC Fish stores

ctaylor3737

Making a list and review of the store I hit up on my trip. So shrimplers know where to go.

Monster Aquarium: carries ADA products, tons of substrate, plants, exotic fish, tanks, owners helpful.

Downside it's in Flusing at the very end of the 7 train. About a mile walk from there, seems sketchy it's down a side road. Best store I've been to in awhile. Highly recommend. We left from Grand Central about an hour trip there.

More to come with pictures. Sitting on the bus figured I would start.

-Chris

I like Monster; it's just across from a big shopping center, so it's actually not that bad to reach via car. I've picked up some nice plants and corydoras there. Haven't ventured to their shrimp, but they have some really nice ones.

I like Monster; it's just across from a big shopping center, so it's actually not that bad to reach via car. I've picked up some nice plants and corydoras there. Haven't ventured to their shrimp, but they have some really nice ones.

Yea really liked their blue dream they called them? Wasn't real sure what they were. They had good prices on their shrimp. Yellows and oranges were good. Had some nice cherries abd what seemed to be PFR. Saw chocolates, and another weird one. Nice plant selection to, nice tissue cultures,

Hitting up Aqua Shop, Fauna, Pacific Aquarium, 123 Aquarium, maybe I'll see something else around the area. Wanna go see the 911 memorial, and the museum of natural history. Will be picking up a few Taiwan bees tomorrow to.

-Chris