Affiliate Programs

Lyana

Hi guys, sorry if this isn't allowed, but I didn't see anywhere it says it's not.

I'm starting a website about shrimp and planted tanks, heavy on the shrimp right now lol.

So I'm wanting to promote a few products for shrimp I like and a good place to buy shrimp because we all know how much it sucks to buy from a bad seller, and I've purchased from a lot of people so know a thing or two, anyway I was wondering if any of you sponsors have an affiliate program or if anyway knows a good place that does?

Mainly looking for live shrimp and good shrimp products, but if anyone knows any good planted tank places that would be great too, thanks guys!

P.S. Here's my site if anyone wants to see http://bigonshrimp.com/

Hi guys, sorry if this isn't allowed, but I didn't see anywhere it says it's not.

I'm starting a website about shrimp and planted tanks, heavy on the shrimp right now lol.

So I'm wanting to promote a few products for shrimp I like and a good place to buy shrimp because we all know how much it sucks to buy from a bad seller, and I've purchased from a lot of people so know a thing or two, anyway I was wondering if any of you sponsors have an affiliate program or if anyway knows a good place that does?

Mainly looking for live shrimp and good shrimp products, but if anyone knows any good planted tank places that would be great too, thanks guys!

P.S. Here's my site if anyone wants to see http://bigonshrimp.com/

You did all that? Great website !!!!!!!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I have no real idea how an affiliate program would work, but I am willing to give it a try. I am moving a lot of stuff I sell locally online, and soon will have a ton of plants and live shrimp. Right now online is mainly goldfish and shrimp hardgoods, along with fluval products. I am still researching best shipping methods for plants and shrimp. I am very familiar with large koi shipping internationally and domestically along with goldfish, but just starting plants and shrimp shipping

What is your ultimate goal for the site? Are you hoping to gain anything from it? Is it mainly going to be in a blog style?

I don't mean to prod, but genuinely curious :)

Hoping to help other shrimpers and hopefully earn little extra money from it too through affiliate programs and stuff.