Extreme Blue Bolts

NeMox69x

Who sells or has some deep blue bolts. I got screwed over in my order. I recieved A and S grades. Looking for someone to order from who has nice ebb.

I'm not particularly asking to buy some extreme bolts. I'm asking who would be a quality breeder. If I was asking to buy them then yes I would have posted in the marketplace. I thought it would be a helpful discussion for people looking to buy some.

I trust Shrimpscales.  A very good breeder, has integrity, he won't sell them as EBB unless they are very deep blue "head to toe"  No white on the tips of the tail etc.  I think he's out right now, but might have more in a month.  Stay away from imports and "pre-order" sales.  People tend to pool money, get an order, pick out the best for themselves and pass the rest along to you.  Quality tends to be inferior to what breeders on the forum are capable of as well.

post some pictures 

i hope you know that with age they get more blue cover over the body and more deep blue.............especially when they are berried!

i had bought a young bb too and they were 70% white! now they are old (1,5 years) and they are extreme BB! 90% covered with blue only the swimtail got a little bit white! 

I recieved 5. One currently is 75-80% blue which is nice. The other four just have blue on their head. Body is completely white. I hope what nuri said is what will happen, but I highly doubt it. They don't even have a tiny patch of blue on body it's just white.

I might hit up shrimpscales when he gets some. I've heard several people recommend him.

The Juveniles I got from Shrimpscales were nearly all deep blue already.  Remember, I didn't buy his Extremes, just his regular BB's.  I have no doubt that a few will grow to be extremes.  (I did pay a few extra bucks each, $10 total, for a more selective netting) I'll take and post some pics when I get back to my shrimpery.  I stake my word on Shrimpscales, you won't be disappointed.  He's a very nice and knowledgeable guy too. Having been burned on probably 50% of my orders, I know how important it is to find sellers you can trust.  Which is why I praise him every chance I get.  It's so important to secure good relationships.  Again, I'm so sorry you got taken, and Nuri is right, they do definitely darken over time. :)

The Juveniles I got from Shrimpscales were nearly all deep blue already. Remember, I didn't buy his Extremes, just his regular BB's. I have no doubt that a few will grow to be extremes. (I did pay a few extra bucks each, $10 total, for a more selective netting) I'll take and post some pics when I get back to my shrimpery. I stake my word on Shrimpscales, you won't be disappointed. He's a very nice and knowledgeable guy too. Having been burned on probably 50% of my orders, I know how important it is to find sellers you can trust. Which is why I praise him every chance I get. It's so important to secure good relationships. Again, I'm so sorry you got taken, and Nuri is right, they do definitely darken over time. :)

I second what he said! Shrimpscales Blue bolts are by far the best looking shrimp I've ever purchased. I have ordered regular blue bolts from him several times and I'm always blown away. Even his low grade blue bolts are gorgeous. I will be getting an extreme blue bolt from him soon in an order I placed a while ago. I ordered 1 extreme, 2 regular, and 1 low grade. I'll post pics of them once they are here. That should be Wednesday. :)

I received an order of bluebolts from Shrimpscales not too long ago. Was really impressed, I purchased regular ones (juvie) as they grew up few of them turned into EBB. He sends them with plenty of moss and great packaging.

+1 on shrimpscales for BB

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk