Mischling Taiwan Bee Package For Sale

mayphly

I'm offering 10 mischling (black) plus one TB (random pick) for $55.00 plus shipping.Their pattern will vary from A-SSS+. My TB cary genes from bkk, extreme bkk, extreme red, panda, shadow panda, mosura shadow panda, wine red, ruby red, dragon, and red bolt. They will be shipped in a kordon breather bag inside an insulated box. Shipping is only available within the CONUSA. I accept Paypal only. Feel free to contact me with any questions. If your temps at night are below 20 degrees please let me know prior to me shipping. Thanks!

My parameters are

PH-5.3-5.5
TDS- 140-150
GH- 5
KH- 0

My Gallery

http://www.shrimpspo...ys-shrimp-pics/
The link only works on a desktop computer. It won't work on Tapatalk.

Price is $55.00

Shipping is $12.00 USPS Priority Mail (DOA Guarantee)

$35.00 shipped USPS Express (DOA Guarantee)

DOA guarantee will only be valid if you send me a clear picture of the dead shrimp inside the bag next to my shipping label within an hour of their arrival. However, shipping will not be refunded.

Shrimp will only be shipped Mondays and Tuesdays only.

post-89-0-70173400-1452443609_thumb.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread mayphly. Minus 27 yesterday morning with wind chill of -41. No shrimp orders for me right now :thumbsd: . Heat packs dont have a chance when its that cold.

Oh, I get it. This is why I say contact me first.

Nobody wants shrimp popscicles in their tanks!  The good thing is that their are still plenty of places here in the US where I'm still able to send shrimp safely to and still offer a DOA policy. So. If anyone has questions or concerns about their weather and still want to buy some shrimp feel free to pm me.

Viper, WTH happened to Blair Walsh?  it was only-25 deg with the windchill factor! lol!

Oh, I get it. This is why I say contact me first.

Nobody wants shrimp popscicles in their tanks!  The good thing is that their are still plenty of places here in the US where I'm still able to send shrimp safely to and still offer a DOA policy. So. If anyone has questions or concerns about their weather and still want to buy some shrimp feel free to pm me.

Viper, WTH happened to Blair Walsh?  it was only-25 deg with the windchill factor! lol!

Im not a Vikings fan, moved here 4 years ago from Colorado but I dont like the Broncos. Soon I wont have a team to cheer because I will never be a LA Chargers fan. Im also a gluten for punishment since Im also a Padre's fan. Dad was in the Navy and was stationed in San Diego for 4 years.

I would have bought them if it wasnt so cold. With all the great genetics you have in your mischlings it would be fun to see what you get plus they would go well with taitbees I bought from you. To bad I couldnt buy them now and have you ship later.

Im not a Vikings fan, moved here 4 years ago from Colorado but I dont like the Broncos. Soon I wont have a team to cheer because I will never be a LA Chargers fan. Im also a gluten for punishment since Im also a Padre's fan. Dad was in the Navy and was stationed in San Diego for 4 years.

I would have bought them if it wasnt so cold. With all the great genetics you have in your mischlings it would be fun to see what you get plus they would go well with taitbees I bought from you. To bad I couldnt buy them now and have you ship later.

lol!! I was rooting for Minnesota. I can't stand watching The Seahawks win. 49ers fan here born and raised!! Anyways I have no problem setting aside some shrimp for you. Just pm me what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk