USPS Rate Increase

OMG Aquatics

Maybe the USPS thinks with low fuel combined with the rate increase they can pull themselves out of the huge hole they dug due to stupidity and incompetence.

in 2006 George W. Bush signed an Act that required USPS to prefund 50 years of the Retiree Health Benefits Fund.

if it wasn't for that they would be making a profit and wouldn't need to increase the rates as much they have.

The post man here in my town, and Fedex or UPS Stuffs, they are all very nice, and helping custom in needs. 

My local post office is fantastic but the sorting facility is deplorable .

Before my wife retired she worked at a store which got lots packages from different delivery systems . Packages  '' lost''  or delivered to wrong address ,etc  . USPS becomes a massive run around with no accountability and no end in sight as far as compensation or anyone being responsible .

They are labyrinth .

UPS and Fed-ex aren't angels because it can take weeks but there is an end in sight and they do make amends .

Maybe the USPS thinks with low fuel combined with the rate increase they can pull themselves out of the huge hole they dug due to stupidity and incompetence.

There was a time when the Post office had a Post Master General and you could call him or write him.  There was no internet than but they had an 800 number and someone would actually pick up and no recording  , lol .

Then the government realized that zero accountability where no one was actually in charge was the best way to go with the postal service , lol.

Although the price increase sucked I do like that they increased the first class limit from 13oz to 16oz