USPS Rate Increase

OMG Aquatics

Man this sucks.

The rates are pretty much robbery considering the bad service they give...

Small Flat Rate box is now $6.80

It use to cost $5.05 to ship a package in the same zone. Now it cost $6.45

Express Mail was usually $15 to ship to same zone. Now it's $23.

http://www.stamps.com/usps/postage-rate-increase/

They better improve their service with this high rate increase.

Other USPS News:

• Click-N-Ship Pricing: Starting in 2016, Commercial Base Pricing (online discounts) will no longer be available for the Click-N-Ship program for shipping labels printed on USPS.com. All pricing for the Click-N-Ship program will be Post Office/Retail Rates.

it says that in the link you posted.   :P

there are other services that offer CBP.

I understand that rate increases can be frustrating, but I had a friend kn the UK who said it took weeks for even a letter to make it anyplace. I ordered some Christmas gifts and they took 2 MONTHS to reach me. Perhaps we've gotten spoiled having packages shipped across the coutry faster than you could drive it for undrr $10.00. Of course there is always UPS or Fedex.

I understand that rate increases can be frustrating, but I had a friend kn the UK who said it took weeks for even a letter to make it anyplace. I ordered some Christmas gifts and they took 2 MONTHS to reach me. Perhaps we've gotten spoiled having packages shipped across the coutry faster than you could drive it for undrr $10.00. Of course there is always UPS or Fedex.

Interestingly enough Fed-ex and UPS also just went up .

• ''On Dec. 28, for example, UPS Ground Services saw a 4.9 percent hike while UPS Air and International Service went up 5.2 percent
  • Also, on Jan. 4 FedEx implemented a 4.9 percent increase and its new “dimensional weight” pricing model which will in many cases also translate to higher costs.
  • Meanwhile, FedEx also raised its Home Delivery service from $2.85 to $3.00 and Ground Home Delivery from $2.90 to $3.10.''

http://smallbiztrends.com/2016/01/usps-shipping-rates-increasing-2016.html

Man this sucks.

The rates are pretty much robbery considering the bad service they give...

Small Flat Rate box is now $6.80

It use to cost $5.05 to ship a package in the same zone. Now it cost $6.45

Express Mail was usually $15 to ship to same zone. Now it's $23.

http://www.stamps.com/usps/postage-rate-increase/

They better improve their service with this high rate increase.

''They better improve their service with this high rate increase.''

Lol that was good .

I have seen several increases in the USPS over the years and never have I seen improvement .

I ship usps for everything.. out of 5000+ packages shipped out the last 2-3 years, i have had 1 not show up, maybe 4-5 smashed, 3-4 take an abnormally long time ( 5+ days).  besides that everything has went almost flawlessly.  The fact that i can send someone a bag of shrimp on Monday, and it will be delivered in New York City less than 48 hours later for about 10 dollars is amazingly cheap to me.  The same service using  ups or fedex would be exponenentially more.  While usps is not perfect, it is by far the best choice in my opinion.

Do you use FedEx or UPS?

FedEx.

I used UPS a few times a few years ago until they started charging from $5 a pickup to $10 a pickup, I went with FedEx.

So far, none of my FedEx shipments were late.

Make an account with FedEx and your shipping rates decrease as you ship more packages.

ive never had an issue getting refunded from usps, they have paid all claims in full, in a timely manner.

You are lucky then.

In NY, it's too crowded.

You have to wait about 1-2 hours on line.

They refused to give me money back because my shipping label was purchased online and don't have this specific receipt they require.

Ya i get my refund easy.

All i print out is the whole tracking details with the Paypal receipt and hand it to my post master and she gives me the cash right there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's a bummer.

I live in a small town and my post master loves me, as i keep the place open ha-ha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

While gasoline prices dropping, all carriers continue to increase shipping rate.   :(

The post man here in my town, and Fedex or UPS Stuffs, they are all very nice, and helping custom in needs.