Dymo 450 Turbo

ctaylor3737

I have been thinking for some time about jumping ship and investing into a thermal label printer for shipping. When you look there is a ton of information about compatible printers, what works what doesn't etc.

When looking for one with a paypal integration they all point to the Dymo 450 4xl which prints the normal label size that paypal defaults to. This printer runs 300$+ which is crazy for the lower volume I ship.

After much more research I found the Dymo 450 Turbo that prints smaller labels and with a few tweaks in paypal settings will print labels with priority postage just fine. They are smaller and a little bit longer but I got a new printer and a roll of 120 labels for 98$ on amazon.

I'll never have to buy ink again! Shipping is a breeze works with multi order shipping. No cutting or packing tape required. Saved me a ton of work as I had 45 packages to bag and shipp.

Highly recommend this to anyone who hates the old way of labels!!!

Thats the same one ive been using for about a year now.

Save so much time, ink, paper, tape and whatever else haha.

When your ready to buy more label I use House of labels brand.

Comes down to like 3 cent a label or something

Yes!

Thermal printers are an amazing investment.

I use to ship over 200 packages a day and this allowed me to ship packages on time.

If I had to use those 2 sided label sheets, I would take ages.

I use the LP 2844 which is discontinued I believe. Was about $400 but well worth it.

Can print about 1-2 million labels before it dies.

Labels are like 1 penny each or less and don't forget, waterproof too!

Thanks for posting this. I'll probably have to get one later in the year.

No problem, I'm so amazed truly how easy it is. Now just for Paypal to fix the multiship tool.

It doesn't load purchase info into it, I have to go back to each invoice to verify order before setting the shipping. It shows the payment but doesn't show how may bags they ordered.

Yes!

Thermal printers are an amazing investment.

I use to ship over 200 packages a day and this allowed me to ship packages on time.

If I had to use those 2 sided label sheets, I would take ages.

I use the LP 2844 which is discontinued I believe. Was about $400 but well worth it.

Can print about 1-2 million labels before it dies.

Labels are like 1 penny each or less and don't forget, waterproof too!

I hear ya, always had a reason for not getting one. Like I'll never ship that much or that volume, it's expensive etc.

Until I seen how easy it is to use, no scissors, tape, ink or paper. It prints as soon as I purchase and spits it out. Peel and slap and shipped.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk