What is your favorite shrimp food?

What is your favorite shrimp food?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite shrimp food?

• Aqua Eden
    • Benibachi
    • Borneowild
    • Boss Aquaria
    • Cologne Shrimp Food
    • Ebi-Ken Studio
    • Ebita Breed
    • Glas-Garten
    • HAN
    • L'Bee
    • Lowkeys
    • MK-Breed
    • Mosura
    • Shirakura
    • Shrimp King
    • Shrimp Nature
    • SL-Aqua
    • Tantora
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Thank you all for taking the time to participate. If you would like to post the specific type of food within that brand below that would be great, not a requirement.

CSF for sure. Tantora leaves a close second. Also Bacter AE and borneowild Bebi/shield. These are all my staple foods.

I recently bought a big bag of MK Breed cheeseburger after trying a sample, but I wish I hadn't. I haven't even opened it, because my shrimp all seem so much happier with the CSF and with the various powdered baby foods I use.

CSF for sure. Tantora leaves a close second. Also Bacter AE and borneowild Bebi/shield. These are all my staple foods.

I recently bought a big bag of MK Breed cheeseburger after trying a sample, but I wish I hadn't. I haven't even opened it, because my shrimp all seem so much happier with the CSF and with the various powdered baby foods I use.

I was torn between CSF and Tantora leaves since I have the leaves in my tanks 100% of the time.

Mostly I have only used Glas GartenBacter products. I dose Bacter AE daily. Currently I am testing CSF now based on how popular it is here on this site. I am also testing Repashy. I like how easy it is to use and the amount you get for the price.

As a newbie to shrimp, I really appreciate everybody giving their opinion on foods.  Since there seems to be quite a lot of us new folks out here, we can use all the experience that everyone has been so kind to share to better this side of the hobby.  Reading thru old post is at times daunting and scary as to keeping shrimp.  Hopefully more members will voice their opinion to help new people as well as help our sponsors to provide what is needed.  Thanks again Folks at S.S.!