amano + OEBT

ahboram

I love Amanos but I had a group of them holding their own in a large tropical tank with pretty large fish.  I would be worried they wouldnt let your shrimp have any food and if they got hungry............ (gulp)

So "Ammanos are totally peaceful" is not true. Are these ghost shrimp bad?

So I will have to catch the 3 in the 55 before neos move in.

bamboo/flower shrimp I though were filter feeders and should be safe right?

EDIT: Never mind about the bamboo. It didn't survive 48 hours (other was DOA). Pretty orange shrimp while it lasted. Last night it was having a hard time swimming and was having seizures so I figured it would be dead by dawn and it was.

I think it depends on the Amano.   I don't think they would go on a killing spree  with your shrimp, but I also wouldn't put it past them to eat a vulnerable shrimp once they got a taste for it.   Mine would eat anything and didnt seem to have a preference to algae waffers  and after a while didnt even clean the algae from the tank.    They were fun to watch in the fish tank but  having had them in the fish tank, and seen their behavior  I have never added them to my shrimp tanks even though I like them.