FS- ATFG GUPPIES HALFMOON MOSAIC

Shrimp Life

Hi all! ANY GUPPY LOVERS  HERE?  :thumbsu:

I know we are all shrimp lovers here, but I have some really nice ATFG Blue Mosaic Halfmoon Guppies. They do throw red mosaics as well, so please know that is common with this strain of fish. All the females are Blue/yellow tail with mosaic pattern. But they are beautiful! I'm offering them for alot less then you would find them elsewhere. All the adults are 3.5-4 months old and at breeding prime. They will still continue to grow bigger fins and be more impressive with age.  I bought these from user hanspatty on aquabid, who bought them from ATFG 

I have -

Trio Blue Halfmoon Mosaics  (male will be blue and females will be standard)$20

10 Fry (4 weeks old and hardy) $20

(2 available) Trio Red Mosaic (male will be red tailed and females will be standard) $15

Shipping is $12 and comes with heatpack and everything else.

They are really nice in person, better then pics. Very hard to photograph because they are so active!

Thanks!

post-2153-0-58586900-1456503389_thumb.jp

post-2153-0-41281900-1456503390_thumb.jp

Hi all! ANY GUPPY LOVERS  HERE?  :thumbsu:

I know we are all shrimp lovers here, but I have some really nice ATFG Blue Mosaic Halfmoon Guppies. They do throw red mosaics as well, so please know that is common with this strain of fish. All the females are Blue/yellow tail with mosaic pattern. But they are beautiful! I'm offering them for alot less then you would find them elsewhere. All the adults are 3.5-4 months old and at breeding prime. They will still continue to grow bigger fins and be more impressive with age.  I bought these from user hanspatty on aquabid, who bought them from ATFG 

I have -

Trio Blue Halfmoon Mosaics  (male will be blue and females will be standard)$20

10 Fry (4 weeks old and hardy) $20

(2 available) Trio Red Mosaic (male will be red tailed and females will be standard) $15

Shipping is $12 and comes with heatpack and everything else.

They are really nice in person, better then pics. Very hard to photograph because they are so active!

Thanks!

I love guppies, wish I had a tank for them.