Deaths in my TT/Blue pearl tank.

In the past week I've lost 2 TT and a BP, i usually see molts along with the deaths but not sure if the molts came from the dead shrimp. That past weekend i also did a 50% water change with tap no with remin RO water. I usually do 20-30% wc a month. Also the tank is at the perfect height for my little stinker of a son to toss stuff in. About 10 ago i just stopped him from tossing the contents of my wallet into my yellow neo/OEBT tank, so I'm not sure if there was an outside contaminate that is killing off the shrimp. A/N/N is 0 GH8 KH4 Ph is 7.8 ish. Would it be safe to move my TT to my RCS/CRS tank or should i just do a series of WC using remin RO to see if things get better?

The breeding could have been stopped due to the weather and winter. Also my tts do better alone then with neos, my blue dreams with the tts never produced any baby's till I moved them out as well. I also know about the kids throwing stuff into tanks. Found a whole quesadilla in my shrimp tank once, all the shrimp were on it eating away, had to do 2 100% water changes to get it out.

I'm sorry to hear it :-( I'm down to 3 TT myself and have no idea why they are dying. I think I'll not get any TT for a while now.

I was down to a handful with only 2 females in the bunch. I pulled all the males out except 1 and now have a small colony started again thanks to only 1 prolific female. You might be able to do the same, don't give up.

Thanks for the all the input! There was no new deaths today and i even noticed what looked like two BP matting (I'll be looking for a berried mama tomorrow). Didn't get around to a water changed since my son decided to start his terrible twos today and its been quite the day. But maybe thats a good thing since going from remin ro to tap to remin ro within a week would stress them out too much. For now I'll keep on keeping and hopefully things get better.