Trifecta bee shrimp?

Jynn

They look wild?

That's what I was wondering about, they look like wild type but with cleaner lines, so I wasn't sure if this was just a selectively bred set of regular old bee shrimp, or some other subspecies of caridinas (or something else)

Saw this auction on aquabid...

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwinverts&1458546647

What are these?  is this just a specific pattern of wild bees, or are these a totally different shrimp?

These will produce some amazing looking offspring. Checkout Caridina trifasciata var.blue.

More info on trifasciata http://lkcnhm.nus.edu.sg/rbz/biblio/51/51rbz277-282.pdf

These will produce some amazing looking offspring. Checkout Caridina trifasciata var.blue.

More info on trifasciata http://lkcnhm.nus.edu.sg/rbz/biblio/51/51rbz277-282.pdf

I wonder how these will adapt back to bee parameters?? They come from Germany and Germans are known to take soft water shrimps breed them for tap water like BTOE's. My only failure so far in this hobby is getting my BTOE's thriving in soft water. They do great in neo parameters but once I introduce them into a bee tank they slowly die over a peroid of 4-6 weeks. Main reason I went with the Lao's Mt. Tiger was due to being wild caught.

I wonder how these will adapt back to bee parameters?? They come from Germany and Germans are known to take soft water shrimps breed them for tap water like BTOE's. My only failure so far in this hobby is getting my BTOE's thriving in soft water. They do great in neo parameters but once I introduce them into a bee tank they slowly die over a peroid of 4-6 weeks. Main reason I went with the Lao's Mt. Tiger was due to being wild caught.

That's a good point. Let me ask and I'll update this.

He's keeping these in a bee tank with soft water. They are currently berried and they are waiting to see how the babies do. 

@vpier no info on how long they've had them.

@vpier

There is a weird hype going on between the breederd in netherlands/belgium and germany to breed shrimps that breed in softwater into breeding and adjust them to higher ph around 8 ..

This is what we hear about the Germans in the States. I always hear how Germans dont like to change water parameters, they will breed fishes and shrimps to adapt to their water. Maybe its just rumors?