Kensfish

OMG Aquatics

I'm surprised people actually buy stuff from this website. They have the worst customer service ever. I purchased a kit and the tube arrived damaged. It's been 1 week and I sent 2 emails. No replies at all. 

Also I noticed in their return policy,

" In the event that a package is listed as "Delivered" but cannot be found, only the signature of a Ken's Fish employee will suffice as proof of delivery to our warehouse."

Which tells me they have been receiving a lot of mail as scanned delivered and not received.

In such cases, Kensfish received them but doesn't want to do refund. If they actually cared and were not scammers, they could have easily reported their address to USPS Postal Inspectors and all that "lost mail" will no longer happen again. Because Kensfish ignores my inquiry, I assume they do mail fraud for customers that ship without signature confirmation. 

"all packages delivered here by UPS are signed for"

Whether it is UPS forcing them to sign or whatever, who cares. If UPS are all signed for, the only reason I can think of is that, Kensfish return address had to many not received packages claims. When that happens, UPS will require every package to be signed for. I barely ever sign for packages. The only time I sign for packages is when I order 10x-20x boxes of poly bubble mailers. 

I hope no one purchases from Kensfish anymore. This is a big disappointment. Them avoiding my issue...

i have never had a prob with kens fish. i have never had to return anything though. i got my hang on breeder box from kens and i tend to get most of my food from there as well. some of the best food i know of and great price 

no matter what you have to sign for ups. i have always had to sign for a ups package any time i got one. 

i have never had a prob with kens fish. i have never had to return anything though. i got my hang on breeder box from kens and i tend to get most of my food from there as well. some of the best food i know of and great price 

no matter what you have to sign for ups. i have always had to sign for a ups package any time i got one. 

Your address is blacklisted on UPS then. Either the people living at your place before you or you/family members claim to many non-receipt.

nope cause we dont order much from ups. only a hand full of packages and never turned in a "did not get" with them. always been home to get the package too. its all based on the company that sends the package weather they want you to sign or not

nope cause we dont order much from ups. only a hand full of packages and never turned in a "did not get" with them. always been home to get the package too. its all based on the company that sends the package weather they want you to sign or not

As you know, signature confirmation is not free and quite expensive.

I get UPS packages and USPS packages left at my front door all the time. 

Yepper.  Currently retail sig conformation is around $4.  Big business confirmation I imagine is a fraction of that.

Often businesses will do this with expensive packages to make sure they are delivered.  A couple bucks for peace of mind vs having to resend an entire package.

It really depends on the company.  I've received both.

...its all based on the company that sends the package weather they want you to sign or not

Yes they send really quick, but that doesn't matter when something goes wrong and their not willing to help fix the issue.

Yea that's true.

-Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Wicca , I agree about their food , I buy their earthworm flakes and a few other types in 5 lbs .  My fish love the earthworm flakes . I have never had any any problems.   They had a sale on purigen some time ago . I picked up a lot .

Poopians,

in your case I would see which government agency you could contact . I had a friend contact/file a complaint with state attorney over something he purchased which arrived broken and the company ignored him .  I think he contacted state attorney general and postal police .

It was resolved by the company .

This same friend spent about $50 in the 80's because a pay phone took his quarter and did not work . Between certified letters , small claims court which judge threw out and other courses he spent about $50 but in the end the phone company did return his quarter in the form of credit .

To this day we laugh but in your case there are free agencies you can email .

• 4 weeks later...