2nd annual northern ca./buypetshrimp shrimpers bbq, June 12?

Dukendabears

What is your availability to come to the 2nd annual Northern Ca./buypetshrimp BBQ Sunday June 12? Everyone near and far is more than welcome to attend. Family members are invited as well. Last year was very relaxed, There was food and drink provided, as well as raffle materials provided by attendees and myself. Everyone had a really good time, A lot of " Shrimp talk" and people helping each other with information. The generosity of everyone involved was what made it so great. Sean Litrakis even drove from about 8 hours  away to attend. Please let me know if you plan to attend on the 12th so we can start to try to get a date hammered out so people that may choose to fly in can get the best rates. For those interested, Sacramento is about 35 minutes from the event in Marysville and would be the best place to fly into. We will do our best to pick up people if need be.

I would love to make it. I will check into airplane tickets, Sunday would be most difficult for people flying in though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh I'm sad I missed this. I thought it would be in July lol. I guess I'll have to come next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk