Help me decide on a project

So I have a tank full of shrimp.  I bought them   last fall as aura topufel x with I forget what kind of bee shrimp from mayphly.   (Andy, what were they mixed with again? ) I really like them alot. they are clear with white markings.  They look much like ghost bee.   But,  now it is time to add something to the mix.   What should I add?    Should I go with more Tiger?  or should I go with more Bee?   I have considered Blue bolts or shadow panda.   I just dont want to make a mess of this.  I just want to come out with some neat looking shrimp.  

Right now the tank is a 7+ ph tank and they bred like crazy. I started with 9 and only the first generation have bred.  None of the babies have matured enough to have babies of their own. They seem to be SUPER slow growers to me .  But just with that 9 (only 2 of them female) I have over 100 in the tank now.  All still pretty small.  I could change the PH with peat but Id rather try to keep it where it is naturally. 

So what do you think?  what shall I add.  Ill attach some pics  but  the pics dont do them justice against the white substrate. 

I think they were crossed with snow whites.  I would imagine with auras being C. Serrata the potential offspring from taitibees would be similar to Mayphly's TT crosses........they are throwing all sorts of awesome stuff.  With their strong back markings, I would be interested to see what you get from RKK/BKK, but I'm sure there are a lot of paths you could consider that would lead to cool skrimps.

What is your goal, what are your intentions? Do you want to breed more Taitibee or want to work on their quality? Working on their quality meaning make a tank primarily for them to cull out what you don't want, but add a shrimp that won't breed with them?

I want to breed something that looks cool DETA.     They are beautiful but boring right now.  Id like to add color.  

i got some shrimplets out of my spotted heads that look exactly like your first picture... no color only white stripe's.... i was wondering what those were.

i would add some nice looking high quality pinto's.. pinto's have a lot of variation in genetics both fr0m tiger as tb... i am looking forward what the offspring would look like of these

What would I add for blue pintos SHrimpP?   Blue bolts?   Shadow panda?     Nuri might be on to something. PIntos might do better in my 7ph water than  bee shrimp.