White sand substrate

Hi, I'm trying to look for white sand for my 20G tank and I don't know what brand is good and i'm scared if I buy it, it's not going to be inert. I plan on getting green jades after it cycles. 

Does anyone have any recommended brands or links? Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious how you keep the white to stay white? I have a  1.5 year old tank and the white substrate is no longer white, but yellow brown. I was thinking of adding a couple MTS to the tank to see if they could clean it up, but not sure. I don't even remember what the substrate is actually. It is inert. It's my son's community tank. 

I'm curious how you keep the white to stay white? I have a  1.5 year old tank and the white substrate is no longer white, but yellow brown. I was thinking of adding a couple MTS to the tank to see if they could clean it up, but not sure. I don't even remember what the substrate is actually. It is inert. It's my son's community tank. 

I had clams with white substrate and it was always white! Good for a community tank too. [emoji1303]

37 minutes ago, Shrimpie123 said:

is the top layer that gold color only or is all of the sand even at the bottom that color too? If it's the top layer it might be a mix of the bacteria breaking down waste and a mix of algae growth in substrate ?

MTS won't really keep the sand looking white they just keep it stirred up so oxygen doesn't stay in the sand.

8 minutes ago, dazalea said:

I use this white sand and its still white after a long time..

http://www.petsmart.com/fish/gravel-sand/national-geographic-trade-aquarium-sand-zid36-21320/cat-36-catid-300072

I like that the sand grains are bigger the other white "sand" out there...

I'm using that too! I bought it for my 30G tank. I love the shiny bits in it and how natural it looks