Custom tanks shipped in USA

I know shipping is hella expensive for tanks, but if it's shipped to a LFS, they don't usually charge as much or anything for shipping. So I was wonder where a good place is too order a 60" x 13" x 14(or 14.5)" or 50"x13"x14(or 14.5)" LxWxD to have shipped to my LFS. I want to divide it into 6 or 5 separate breeding separations(maybe sponge covered openings in the neo section to maintain consistent params, maybe solid glass between the neos and cards and sponge covered openings between the cards. I might use HMF FILTERS for any of the set ups but probably getting sponge filters, unless they're all neos or all cards for the 5-6 tanks. [emoji1303] then I'll corner HMF that bitch! With like 8 or 10 of em. Haha. Maybe a diy.

Any suggestions welcome! Thanks![emoji4]

Nick.

PS. Incentive for giving the most useful advice!!!

-6 free pink ramshorns

-free 5x5 portion of salvinia culcullata

-3 random Buce nodes

[emoji16]

They use those type of 12'-15"sguare x 60" aquariums at most State fish hatcheries usually in tandem.  When a friend at the ODOW hatchery e-mailed me I didn't jump on it fast enough and missed out.  They had 30 of them at $40 each!  You might contact that Dept. at home as they change things all the time at our expense.

send a msg to Buceplant.com they carry smaller rimless tanks.

https://buceplant.com/collections/uns-ultracleartanks

or you can check out truaqua. I have a large number of cubes from here.

http://www.truaqua.com/high-clarity-aquarium-fish-tanks.html

Looking for a long tank to divide into 4 or 5 as said above

• 1 month later...

Like OEM said, check out the State Fish Hatcheries for used equipment.  Barring that, glass cages would build something like that.  You can either drive to one of their drop off locations, but they have started shipping their tanks now as well.  Not sure about what the shipping costs though....  You could also have glass cages cut the glass for you and build it yourself.  I've found they have pretty good prices for glass, even with shipping they beat the local glass companies in my area.  And the shipping isn't so bad for glass panels.