Mystery: "Blueberry Shrimp"?

Euryth

So I picked this girl up at an LFS that actually wasn't so local lol, but have been having the toughest time trying to figure out what she is. I bought a male that appeared to be a Blue Velvet with her, but the little chump kicked the bucket before I had time to place them in their new tank ?. Any ideas as to what she is? Mystery Girl. I added her in with my Goldenbacks for the time being & may rededicate the tank I was going to use for her & her deceased potential hubby for cards

Btw, I cannot for the life of me seem to post pictures. I keep getting some -200 failure error?

4 hours ago, Soothing Shrimp said:

Provided she is a true Blueberry, she is Neo Palmata.

@Soothing Shrimp Thanks for the expert opinion! I was having a hard time identifying her since she doesn't seem to have blue all over her midsection yet & I had the image of a literal blue cherry shrimp in my head which confused me further lol. 

Was this one of the blue varieties you mentioned in the other thread that produce wild types easily when crossed? I've also read they eventually revert back to wilds rather than intensify colors when working with one population for several generations. Is this true?

WOWwow that's so beautiful!! I think all blue shrimp are beautiful but the little dark speckles of blue are so pretty! I want some now :(