11. Mr Blue Panda

12. Puddles

13. Featherblue

14. Droop

15. Smizzle101

16. infamouz23

17. DETAquarium

List closed. Edited by Ch3fb0yrdee

Thanks all the folks for participating. Congrats to all the winners! Snowflake has been shipped and should be on its way to your doorstep. [emoji1]

I'm heading to HK to visit breeders and see all the happenings for a week but I'll return a week from now. Anyone interested in small samples or buying can contact me under the same user name on The Planted Tank. I'm planning on devoting more time and being more active there.

Please don't hesitate to PM for anything.

Thanks! [emoji111]️

I have a question. What does this snowflake food have that differs from SL-Aqua? I got samples of SL-Aqua snowflake from Will and my snails didn't really care but yours... I come back 1 or 2 hour later and I see the snails all over it. They are on top of each other just eating it. Waiting to see how my shrimp like them. 

Got my bag and mannnnn this stuff is good. MyTB's that ONLY swarm fresh veggies destroyed this stuff in less then an hour.

I think 2 snails got to nibble on it before a shrimp snatched it out ther mouth and ran away screaming "Cocaine is hell of a drug"

I'm glad you guys got the packages. It's good to hear your shrimps enjoy it. In terms of snowflake vs SL snow flake vs mosura graze vs other snowflake, it's all the same to be honest. You're going to pay a higher price for brand. I do my best to deliver a good produce at a price that's not going to break the bank. I really enjoy snowflake because I know my shrimps enjoy it and their picky as hell.

I'm sitting here with TAT at nigons and we're discussing future plans on other products to bring to the US market for you guys. Maybe even something special to add to our existing snowflake to make it even more healthy for shrimps.

For those that have really picky shrimps, I recommend just keep feeding and they'll get accustom to the food. I know my Taiwan Bee didn't straight away attack the food but now it's gone within 1-2 hours.

I didn't realize so many people posted on this thread after things were shipped. [emoji28]

PM me here or contact me on The Planted Tank (same user) if you guys want more info or order some when you're out.

Cheers

Got my bag and mannnnn this stuff is good. MyTB's that ONLY swarm fresh veggies destroyed this stuff in less then an hour.

I think 2 snails got to nibble on it before a shrimp snatched it out ther mouth and ran away screaming "Cocaine is hell of a drug"

Bahaha. In glad your shrimps like it! Thanks again for the +1 rating on tpt.

(Maybe consider barley + infused with calcium to diversify your shrimp's diet)