looks like im getting Apisto's

wicca32

yeah they are from pete. a friend of mine won the auction and didnt know what to do with the rest of the fish she didnt want lol. i have great friends lol. ive had fish from pete before and yes its always super quality

The female is the yellow one and the male is the bright colored one. The female is always yellow. When they're not paired off or steady to breed the females are a grey ing plain color.

Very good score and beautiful fishies

Haha I know the feeling. My female hongsloi was queen of the tank even with the new male introduce. But now the male pushes her around lol. She's got tons of fry right now. They hatched last night I was able to watch them with my flashlight.

It was amazing, there little tails all wiggling and watching them fall from the ceiling in the cave. I've never seen anything like it before.

Except when I bred betas, and my lord, actually seeing them breed in person is magnificent. For anyone who is a fish enthusiast as well, I definatly suggest breeding betas, not for money, but for the beauty of it you will never see anything like it.