anybody experience with orange eye black tiger?

evilguppy

I got oebt a while ago.

They grow nice.

I knew it. Im in love more with oebt.

But..but...black tiger.

They got my attention.

Thats a ploblem. Big ploblem.

Im in reserching about black tiger before few clicks.

Im planning to break down 10gal tank which housing evil guppies,growing moss and snail.

To make black tiger and neo tank.

As i know they dont breed true which i dont mind. Still get dark blue tiger.

If im correct.

Black tiger need same care as blue?

Need lower temp 72>?

More sensitive than other?

Thank you :-)

If there are black tigers out there the probably came from me. I keep them and I breed them well. At my pick I probably had 1000, but I have worked a deal with a guy in South America that flys up and buys them at 100 a shot for 20$ each. So I have a deal with him and he gets all my stock now.

They are the hardest shrimp I have ever kept. I keep oebt royal blue red tigers all the tb crs CBS snow whites mischlings prl pbl almost every neo out there

They require very stable conditions the like temps of sub 70 degrees I keep my tank 68 or lower. I have few people I have sold them to that have had luck keeping them alive let alone breeding the,

I airate my water for 3 days with my tap, as I only use my tap with these. I then remineralize and let it airate for another 3 days. I havetested and tested and have a couple tricks I don't share that keep my water going in as the same that is there and coming out on weekly water changes