MOVING SHRIMP SALE & MORE

Sbarbee54

So for all that know me I am moving to Folsom From Roseville and need to get my stock down a little to make the move easier.

Shrimp, Crypt Pink Flamingo and AI Taiwan Snow Flake Food, will be adding some Buces too.

MY MISCHLINGS ARE THAT 100% MISCHLINGS, some people pass of CBS and CRS and normal snow whites as mischlings. Mine are 100% legit and there are threads on this forum from other members with mischlings from me that have produce a good amount of tb. I see F1 unless you want others up to F4, let me know.My breeding is all done in TB M & F Kept with only F Mischlings or F CBS CRS Snow Whites

Crypt Pink Flamingo. Will have 5 + leaves and will be a well rooted plant. 35$ You may get one of the of the pictured ones or another I am selling 3 I have 20

DSC_0141.jpg

HOT ITEM

FIRST OFF I HAVE SOME FRESH MISCHLINGS ALL WILL BE JUVI MAYBE SOME SUB ADULTS. WILL BE A MIXED BAG OF COLORS. ALL ARE COMING OUT OF MY 48.8 GALLON MR AQUA TANK. (SEE MY TANK THREAD FOR MORE DETAILS ON IT) THEY MAY HAVE COME FROM THE FOLLOWING TB: BLUE BOLT, GREEN HULK, Blue Jellies, BKK FROM PANDA TO EXTREME WITH HINO AND NO ENTRY, WINE RED AND RUBY RED FROM PANDA-EXTREME WITH HINO AND NO ENTRY, SHADOW PANDAS FROM HINO NO ENTRY MOSURA (ALSO KNOW AND BB MOSURA)

50$ SHIPPED FOR 10+1 CAN DO MORE IF YOU WOULD LIKE. THE MORE YOU BUY THE BETTER THE DEAL AND THE MORE PEEWEE EXTRAS I WILL TROW IN

20+2 88 shipped

50+4 for $190shipped

Package of all SNOW WHITE MISCHLINGS 85$ shipped

Also will do 5 red tigers and 5 mischling for a beginner tibee breeding package and potential pinto starter package 72$ shipped

8 Packages

DSC_0123.jpg

Taiwan Bee Starter Package of 10+1 mischlings and 1 Mixed Band BKK TB

$78 Shipped 7 Packages Available Now 5 packages

DSC_0124.jpg

Taiwan Bee Starter Package of 10+1 Mischlings and 1 Blue Face Blue Bolt

85$ Shipped

OR ALL SNOW WHITE MISCHLING WITH BLUE BOLT FOR 108$ SHIPPED BEST WAY TO GET YOUR BB COLONY GOING AND MAKE BETTER BLUE COVERAGE2 Packages AvailableNow 1 left

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

PBL SHRIMP. THESE ARE A MIX FROM BENI BACHI A GRADE, BLACK IMPACT, SOME OF TAIWAN PBL, SOME NIKISHI A GRADE AND A CHINESE PBL. First batch of off spring. 1 set left

20$ EACH

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

Also doing cull pbl 15$ each not as nice white but still carry the good genes that produce nice white shrimp

New Lower Price to clear stock for next order

AI Taiwan Snow Flake Cuisine 60G 9$ buy 2 14$

THIS PRODUCT STILL HAS THE SOYA OIL IN IT. IT IS NO PROCCESSED AND TAKEN OUT LIKE 90% OF ALL SNOW FLAKE FOOD

So I have tested this product as a sample container for the past couple months now with all my shrimp, and they all love it.

This food is from a breeder in Taiwan, he has been selling it for a while in Taiwan, China, and Europe. He just transitioned packaging to make his product easier to store.

Shipping is $4 first class or $6 priority. Will combined shipping on multiple packages, add $1 to shipping for qty2-3 & $3 for 4-6qty.

Amount: 60grams Bigger than others 30G and 50G bags. So a much better deal for your

Content info:

100% Soy Hull, High in Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals and Fiber. Please consider the usage as a little goes a long way. This is all organic so no need to clean up left over. It will not foul or hurt your water in any way.

Crude Fiber : > 30%

Crude Fat : < 5%

Crude Protein : > 9%

Crude Ash : < 7%

SHRIMP SALE

First:

Carbon Rillis 10 for $52 shipped Pic comes tonight sold out

First I have 10 Red Tigers for 95$ shipped

DSC_0150.jpg

10 Pumpkin Neos 28$ Shipped

or 55 - 100 shipped

attachment.jpg

SHRIMP SHIPPING: DOA ON EXPRESS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSTAL SERVICE DELAYS OR MISHANDLINGS. VERY VERY IMPORTANT!! Within 1 hour of delivery I must be sent a picture of DOA SHRIMP STILL IN BAG NEXT TO MY SHIPPING LABEL. If temp is more than 84 degrees DOA VOID UNLESS COLD PACK WAS BOUGHT.

Refund will be price paid per shrimp, or re-ship on your dime. Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstance. I SHIP ON SAT ONLY UNLESS YOU MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS AND PUT IT IN THE NOTES SECTION ON YOUR PAYMENT FROM MY INVOICE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTE IT ON THE PAYMENT NOTES SECTION NO DOA NO REFUND NO RESHIP UNLESS YOU PAY FOR SHRIMP AGAIN.

ALL SHIPPING IS IN A INSULATED BOX

• 2 weeks later...

No selling the mischlings for 50$ Shipped for 10. And red tigers 10 for 95$ shipped. Or a mix of mischlings and red tigers for a tibee to tiatibee breeding project.

Also more pumpkins available now

Also have pbl culls 15$ each

Will also take trades for buces I don't have, or want more of. Royal blue tiger shrimp as my colony and tank crashed. And other rare plants like echindorus like Echinodorus opacus verde or any other uncommon ones or crypts I don't have

Just wanted to say my pumpkin shrimp are doing great and growing fast and so is my Christmas moss that arrived very green and healthy. I really recommend getting some shrimp from Sbarbee54.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, glad all is well! Show the xmas moss some love and it will grow very lush and thick. I started with 8 golf balls in my tb tank and Now a year later probably have 50 golfballs in there easy

• 2 weeks later...

I might, I cant tell how long the stock will last until I feel I have reduced it enough.  Shipping 40 this Sat, and have shipped about 200 in the last month to month and a half.  Thanks to 2 orders of 50.