MOVING SHRIMP SALE & MORE

Sbarbee54

• 2 weeks later...

6 more packages out. Mischlings are getting low. Reduce on the red Tigers for 10 shipped 88. If you want more I will have to add a little to cover shipping weight

It's the sale that never ends! The BB package came in today. The shrimp look delicious. I can't wait till they settle in and start producing.

It's the sale that never ends! The BB package came in today. The shrimp look delicious. I can't wait till they settle in and start producing.

Going to have a snack? Heard some eat cherry shrimp in some countries lol

The Pumpkin shrimp are amazing! They are lively and making my halloween tank look cool.

Agreed. Got my shipment of pumpkins in yesterday. Within 30 minutes of being in the tank, they were swimming around like they own the place. And their color is amazing! Excellent little shrimp

• 2 weeks later...

damn, was hoping to get my tank cycling this weekend, but of course Lowes does not have any more of the metal stands for my 40B.  Going to have to wait for the next round I guess.

damn, was hoping to get my tank cycling this weekend, but of course Lowes does not have any more of the metal stands for my 40B. Going to have to wait for the next round I guess.

Did you go online and do the site to store?

yep, they said it will be here mid week. They had one there that was damaged, got a $10 discount for my time. 

I received 15 of  his shrimp this week.   They are beautiful and I love them !  All came healthy and  and feisty.  Within  an hour of adding them to the thank they were swimming around all over and tormenting my poor Vampire Shrimp.   They quickly figured out if they sit on Vlad's (thats the vampire shrimp) head, they can steal the food right out of his fans and not have to do any work themselves!!      It is taking all my will power not to order more Barbee!!     

Just giving my positive feedback!

Do you do local pick-up? I'm thinking of starting another tank soon and want some Christmas moss and possibly other shrimp. I'm still new to the hobby, so I'm not too sure what I want yet since I'll have to let the tank cycle first, but I live in the Sacramento area and would love to see what you have. I was thinking of doing CRS/CBS or Taiwan Bees, although I don't really know the full value of them or why they are worth so much. I'll have to do some more research, but it's never too early to get the tank started! =)

I do local pick up but I don't let people come over the wife is not keen on people we don't know coming over. I meet people in in a safe public place for local pick up

Meeting at a safe public place is perfectly fine with me. I have always been interested in CRS and CBS, but my first love has been OEBT/Royal Blues. I just love the blue hue on shrimp, and since CRS and CBS are the same species as OEBT, they would inevitably interbreed, so I decided to start off with Royal Blues as my first Caridina cantonensis species. I know mischlings are a hybrid of CRS/CBS and Taiwan Bees and a cheaper way to get stronger Taiwan Bees, which means breeding them will get you a combination of mischlings, CRS/CBS, and possibly Taiwan Bees. But I don't understand what the deal is with Taiwan Bees. How come they are so sought after?