My Feedback & Comments

mayphly

I would like to thank all of you who have purchased from me! I would also like to thank those in advance who will be making future purchases from me! Please feel free to leave your comments and feedback here for any items you have received from me. :)

You can also leave feedback by clicking on my user name and click on the "Leave Feedback" tab.

Happy shrimping!

Got some CRS and Goldens from Mayphly today - Sweet, beautiful shrimps!  All arrived in great shape.  Packaged very well, traveled with no problems.  Drip acclimated them and set them loose in the tank.  Lovely creatures - Thanks Andy - would never hesitate to purchase these critters from you again!

Got some TB from Mayphly and they all survived the cold trip to me.  Pretty and beautiful.  And what I also admire is that Mayphly has bred his TB to be strong and hardy!  As a selective breeder, and shrimper, I appreciate that.  A+!  Thank you. :)

Absolutely awesome seller!  Great communication, prices and packaging.  The shrimp are beautiful too very active and healthy all arrived alive and are adjusting to their new home.  Will buy from again.  Actually already bought from again, Blue Bolts to come soon!  Thanks again Andy.

Ryan

• 1 month later...

I got some free mini pellia/coral moss for my bday from mayply, and she threw in some Cameroon moss, and a bunch of free food, thanks am million mayply.

Pics.

Mine pellia

post-352-0-43409900-1420665219_thumb.jpg

Cameroon

post-352-0-46314600-1420665248_thumb.jpg

And the bag of food, it included her homemade food, snowflake, crab cousins, catappa leave tea bags, and bee pollen(does this help the shrimp?) and I think one or two others.

post-352-0-01469800-1420665278_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I wanted to come post a big thank you to Mayphly  and his RAOK Plant package.   It is a GOLD MINE of plants.   I can't want to get it all in the tank. 

When I heard about the update to the forum and that my feedback was going to disappear I decided to get a screenshot of my old feedback page and post it hear.

IMG_5408.PNG