Most online RAOK

Shrimpo

The total members in this forum is increasing, right now most online users is 60 as you can see at the bottom right of forum home page.

This RAOK is valid once we get at least 61 or more most users online, all what you need to do to win is to be the first who post a screen shot image of the home page showing the number of most users, you will get $35 gift certificate to spend for your shrimp needs at the online store of this forum Admin  http://www.theshrimptank.com/giftcertificates.php?action=redeem

Note: this ROAK will expire on August 20th.

Fantastic RAOK!! We need to rally together for 61 online, and don't worry I will send the screenshot once everyone is online  :D

lol just make sure it is only for a short period of time so I don't get hit with more hosting fees ;)

I am currently using IPBoard's hosted option so the pricing is based on the average number of online users over a rolling 48 hour period.  Starting out a forum this was the cheapest way to do it since the fees include hosting the forum plus the software licenses.  As the forum grows I will have to look into other hosting options that may be cheaper. 

The most online users we have hit in the last 48 hours was 25 users so we have some work to do to beat the 60!