strange an unusal things

Subtletanks91

Big teeth predatory instincts means were dinner. The more we invade he more they come out and attack.

I believe in bigfoot. There are alot of myths that intertwine into reality. Most of them being like Cyclops. Hercules. Aliens. The freaking chubacabra. I believe

Lizard men/reptoids have been reported throughout human history start's in the mahabharata as naga and then in Hopi Indian myth as snake people then appears in the garden of Eden. 10 thousands years of human history saying there are lizard men that interact with human civilization.

Country,

The black panther you saw could easily be a black native cougar . The black panther is actually a black leopard but cougars though not nearly as common also come in black .

We had a melanistic bobcat in the area years ago but unfortunately a car got him and the raccoon population exploded .

Subtle,

Lol oh you believe in the Chupacabra .  I think Miami might be the only place where there is a Chupacabra club .

Soothing,

Bigfoot I enjoyed and who knows maybe it did exist at one time but I'm inclined to think that all the footprints , etc are bogus . Some time ago a tall fellow said that he was the one who wore the Bigfoot costume which Patterson filmed and it was provided by Disney .

You could be right as far as Bigfoot, Louie.  I'd like to believe some truth in the stories of sightings though.

Lots of animals were considered myths until found.  For instance the platypus, mountain gorilla, komodo dragon, and giant squid were all considered to be hoaxes before they were actually discovered.  :)

Many animals were thought extinct before being rediscovered this century such as the neoglypheid crustaceans, the monoplacophoran molluscs, and, most recently, the Laotian rock rat or kha-nyou.

Remember, bigfoot is often thought to be an extinct Gigantopithecus.

And some animals fall between the two.  Here's a short list of "myths" before being found:http://psican.org/alpha/index.php?/2008072996/Cryptozoology/A-listing-of-previously-hidden-animal-discoveries.html

My favorite was mythological reports of a deer that had gills to breathe water and could walk on land.  In the 1990's, cryptozoologists finally tracked the creature down.  It's the Vu Quang Ox. aka Saola

Does it really have gills on the side of it's face or breathe underwater?  Nope.  But it does have slits on the side of the face that look like gills and open and close when it breathes, which is where the myth came from.  Amazing animals, still shrouded with mystery 20 years later. ;)

They say we evolved from ape's what did ape's evolve from? Mammal's they didn't evolve from plant's or insects what dose that leave? dinosaurs/reptile's. There is proof that mammal's evolved from reptile's human's have a reptilian brain call the R complex or Triune brain there are two other brain's, Paleomammalian complex and Neomammalian complex 3 brain's in one, a human has 3 brain's. The R complex is the most evolved of the 3.

Soothing ,

That is true as far as gigantopithecus and perhaps decades ago one or two remained , that is the theory which anthropologist subscribe too, considering several tribes in only certain regions claimed to have seen them.

High5,

Yes, I remember years ago about that , Some scientist went to the Congo but nothing . Doesn't mean that it wasn't there at one time or they simply didn't run into it .  I am of the pessimistic nature as far as these things go but I realize that some are possible.

For example Roswell is one of those mysteries which I am still not sure about .

the funny thing is that area 51 in the us didn't tart out as an alien research lab. it started off looking for a suitable area for testing the stealth plane. the black triangle one I believe. unless my history is jumbled, that happens a lot.

there is supposedly some sort of prehistoric plesiosaur of some sort in the caverns and caves in Monterey bay as well.

How about this Germany almost won the war with there technology they where 1st case of reported craft wreckage. War end's scientist deflect to the USA start working on our nuclear program,, we are 2nd to get reported wreckage beat Russia on the space race and nuclear program. The Russians where last to recover reported wreckage. Most of our military weapons are from blue print's from the Germans. Human genome research started in Germany during the war. Huge leap in technology and science, I don't know what they found and even if someone did would you believe them? Maybe it's not a secret just something real that's unbelievable.

I believe, but the government tries covering to much up. If there's something out there and there coming shouldn't the public know if there threatened by a super natural force(aliens) they may cover it up to save the mutany though as we'll.

I do know that Germany was pretty advanced with there technology during the war, and that there is many reported incidents and pieces of equipment said to have not been of this world. I think one was that bell shaped war tank or whatever that was supposed to float above the ground using a magnetic force???

First off I do believe in such things yes the universe is simply too big for us to be alone.As far as the bell goes it was supposedly a flying saucer of sorts driven by anti gravitational propulsion google thule society and also german bell saucer ww2 it makes for a very interesting read. Would have liked to raise some religious stuff to back my believes here but it may spark some serious objection so will rather leave sleeping dogs be.

Regards:

Shaun

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk