strange an unusal things

Subtletanks91

I do not want this to turn to a political or religious discussion. I'll ask will to remove any such posts.

how many believe in the supernatural, and any other planets. That were not alone in the universe.

what got me sparked on this was watching the mummy, dragon emporer. How I love SciFi, horror, action, and some anime shows haha.

I definitely agree with ya on that. Love watching SciFi channel and how small this galaxy is haha....the thing that trips me out the most are the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Mayas, Incas and the like since they were able to build such splendid architectures with none of the equipment we have in the modern day era but all of their records show some help from a higher being or a "god" if i may. Really intriguing to me and makes one wonder how da heck they managed to do all that....especially when them Obelisks are more than 20tons in weight!!!! O_O

You should read this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

I believe the equation is based just on our galaxy alone, and dose not include the whole universe or infinite parallel dimensions if your into string theory. To me it make sense you have 0 dimension and a line or a string 1 dimension add another line or string 2 dimension repeat 3 dimension and it continues infinitely. This all based on quantum theory and science. If it where true it would mean anything's possible.

I have to agree. The egyptions, Mayans, in and, and ancient china and Japan to me are the most interesting in belief and how they raised architecture. It just kinda shows how little achievement in building we have mastered compares to them. The pyramids for onw are true amazing. Not only are they high but deep as well.

same foe the Romans and Greeks.

but about aliens. Do you think well ever be presented with there presence in this century.

I don't remember but I think NASA sent out a signal 15+ lightyears away 5 years ago (don't quote me on any of this...going by my bad memory/dyslexia LOL) to see if they get any responses and they did get a response i think it was maybe two to five years ago? If that's true then we could probably see something different in this century from another galaxy and hopefully it doesn't spell doom for us

Life was brought here from meteorite and asteroid impacts along with all most all the water in the world. life didn't originate here it formed here. And if that happened here mathematical probability is astronomical that it happened else where.

That's true. Life doesn't just spring. It has to have the right combo for it to be and hen right surrounding to evolve. Like fish :)

goes to show all the government cover UPS that have been attempted. I would like to know where they're hiding all the bodies at.

and why it hasn't been since the Mayans, native Americans, Egyptians, Greeks, Japanese, that we have not had a literal contact with personable or material beings instead of binga and pips on a radar or a signal.

I fully believe we are not the only life in the galaxy. That being said, I have a difficult time postulating the idea of travel between solar systems. Even a span of 2-3 light years in absolute zero to myself is unfathomable. The time span involved and fuel source required is just too much to overcome. Perhaps in the future we might be able to make and control a wyrmhole to defy this, but I think this is a bit of a pipedream chasing an imaginary dragon. I'd really love to be proved wrong, but taking our current scientific knowledge into account, we might be able to contact something else out there, but getting there is just far too difficult. Leaps have been made in the last 100 years to scientific fields, but these blocks are hard to manuever around.

To me, in all this vastness of the universe, it seems a bit conceited to think as just one planet, we are the only ones with life. heh

I'll post a link later that I find interesting. (on other computer.)

I will add that as students in school, we have been taught a rather narrow view of life.  Does it have to breathe O2?

Some forms of bacteria do not need oxygen, and in 2010 a living animal was found that did not breathe oxygen: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/7570677/New-species-lives-without-oxygen.html

Also, there's plenty of theories that allow creatures to be silicon based, and not carbon based due to hostile environments.

same thing goes to to the bottom of the sea floor where under water volcanoes roar and theres nothing but sulfur in and around the water as well as extreme heats, yet there are creatures, tube worms etc that thrive there.

I do belive that it is a far stretch in this lifetime though to be able to reach any other habital planet. unless we have a sort of cryochamber with un aging capabilities, its not possible in this lifetime. but we definatly have had a quantum leapin technology over the last several hundred years.

think about the possibilities of other worldy shrimp ;D

That's true. Life doesn't just spring. It has to have the right combo for it to be and hen right surrounding to evolve. Like fish :)

goes to show all the government cover UPS that have been attempted. I would like to know where they're hiding all the bodies at.

and why it hasn't been since the Mayans, native Americans, Egyptians, Greeks, Japanese, that we have not had a literal contact with personable or material beings instead of binga and pips on a radar or a signal.

I think we don't see any supernatural beings anymore because people stopped calling upon them for help and started relying on technology for everything which in turn is destroying our planet at a pretty fast rate compared to way back when life was much simpler. Heck China has rain missiles LOL they shoot them up into the atmosphere to induce rain for goodness sake!!!!

I don't think human's will be taping star's for gravitational  energy to open wormhole's anytime soon.. There are magnetic leylines that connect all the planet's and star's .

I think we don't see any supernatural beings anymore because people stopped calling upon them for help and started relying on technology for everything which in turn is destroying our planet at a pretty fast rate compared to way back when life was much simpler. Heck China has rain missiles LOL they shoot them up into the atmosphere to induce rain for goodness sake!!!!

Even the us sends planes up to disperse chemicals in the atmosphere to change the weather. No wonder there are so many health problems as of recently,

I was watching world weirdest the other day on nat geo and they were talking about the mass de worming on the human body in the early 50s I believe and how it had had dramatic effects on our health. The small hook worms and other organisms they removed help boost immune function, etc. it's quite amazing people actually go to other countries to get worms injected into there system and there healthier for it. One is a treatment for asthma, another for diabetes etc.

If the human form can evolve so can the mind and soul. You are a life form living on a planet that has a magnetic field that shields us from the sun in space. Isn't this some type of organic space ship? Atoms are infinite in nature until observed, we are made of atoms thus we are infinite in nature. If you really want to know everything try accessing the (akashic records)

A lot of this information is contained in the Emerald Tablets, and where supposedly written by Thoth. I have been studying ancient text for the last 20 year's.

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html The tablets are real and there impervious/indestructible. Thoth was an atlantean and a ascended master. I am just sharing information and trying to provide simple answers to difficult question's.

I remember when the guy who took that pic of the lochness monster admitted on his death bed that it was a hoax as did the British sisters who faked those fairy pics .

Don't get me started on Roger Pattersons Bigfoot and later that actor came out and said that he wore the costume .

Though I must say I do watch the searching for Bigfoot show , lol.

I'm one of the nutcases that believes in bigfoot. ;)

There's been so many animals in crytozoology that were exaggerated into myths, but were found in this century as reality, that I just can't claim that we have found all the species in the world now. Soooo many people have had experiences, and though I'm open enough to understand the idea that they could have had overactive imaginations, I WANT to believe. :)

Ill put it this way.... they say that there is no such thing as a black panther in the us... ive seen them with my own eyes... in my early 20's I hiked the entire Appalachian trail twice and I had a close encounter.. I mean within 6ft of me... im talking a black cat the size of a pitbull.... if they are wrong about that... there could be a big foot...

Here's the link I promised: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/06/mars-curiosity-rover-ufo-pictures_n_5538801.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Skip the article and go down to the black area with the picture slideshow. For me it's hard to just write off the statue and rats/lizards.

Ill put it this way.... they say that there is no such thing as a black panther in the us... ive seen them with my own eyes... in my early 20's I hiked the entire Appalachian trail twice and I had a close encounter.. I mean within 6ft of me... im talking a black cat the size of a pitbull.... if they are wrong about that... there could be a big foot...

NY has said the same thing about mountain loins no living in NY I can tell you from first hand experience they are here and they are scary. This coming from a guy who has chased black bears through the woods with only an axe. Stupid things wouldn't stay out of the scout camp.