Introduction

miwu

Wow, I have a sponsor page! I really want to thank Will for such creating a nice forum and setting this page up for me. :)

I'd like to introduce myself first. My name is Michael, and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I'm a hobbyist and have about 15 tanks at home keeping discus, angelfish, guppies, apistogrammas, plecostomus, some plants, and, of course, shrimps. I've decided to turn my focus towards shrimps not too long ago, and I came here for knowledge and help. On this page, I will be sharing things for sale, pictures taken by me or those that I have permission to use, (at least) monthly RAOKs, and any other interesting information that I want to share. Everyone is welcomed to post in this section and share their thoughts.

Soon I will have my first RAOK posted so stay tuned!

That's it for now, and thank you guys for visiting my page.

Welcome! Do you sell any guppies or angels? Have a webpage, your into the same things that I am lol. I have Discus, guppies, angels recently, rams, swordtails, peacock gudgedons and a few others lol.

Thank you everyone for the welcome!

@Taylor Yea I might look into having a website but other things are keeping me busy as well. I haven't really started selling guppies and angels but I probably will once I have extras. It's great that we are interested in the same things! We can start sharing ideas and experience. :)

Thank you everyone for the welcome!

@Taylor Yea I might look into having a website but other things are keeping me busy as well. I haven't really started selling guppies and angels but I probably will once I have extras. It's great that we are interested in the same things! We can start sharing ideas and experience. :)

Check out my basement remodel later today, I'll have more picks of my setup.