Yo guys, new here, first post and thread.

NeonFlux

Hello guys,

Just registered a few minutes ago! Fresh and glad to be part of the community here on TSS. Nice to meet you all. Been keeping inverts since I'd say 2009-2010 ish. I also keep fish and planted tanks too for quite some time.

Anyway see you guys around posting!

Peace!

-William

Welcome! You will love it here!

Welcome, how is your BMS doing?

Oh yeah, hello James.

My BMS are doing excellent.. I assume you seen my BMS thread at TPT and followed it, eh? That's how you knew I own them, and you asked me how my BMS are doing haha. :) Well, where to start.. the baby BMS you remember in the pics, are awesome full-fledge adults now, and breeding quite nicely and quick. I give them distilled water that is softer now and the gH is not rock solid high. Despite these guys not exactly breeding 100% true, they are still look quite amazingly red throughout their bodies nonetheless and quite a sight.. The red is still quite intense, because I've got pretty good BMS grades from APB's.. Ron claims he has pretty much the best grades around, and I do believe him, since mostly most of mine are pretty bloody mary still and their colors developed pretty nicely.. he said about 80% are breeding true, so that's not so bad, and that's probably why I see more BMS than the PFR grades popping out.. but I still have to try and cull the dulls.

Great to have you here!

Oh yeah, hello James.

My BMS are doing excellent.. I assume you seen my BMS thread at TPT and followed it, eh? That's how you knew I own them, and you asked me how my BMS are doing haha. :) Well, where to start.. the baby BMS you remember in the pics, are awesome full-fledge adults now, and breeding quite nicely and quick. I give them distilled water that is softer now and the gH is not rock solid high. Despite these guys not exactly breeding 100% true, they are still look quite amazingly red throughout their bodies nonetheless and quite a sight.. The red is still quite intense, because I've got pretty good BMS grades from APB's.. Ron claims he has pretty much the best grades around, and I do believe him, since mostly most of mine are pretty bloody mary still and their colors developed pretty nicely.. he said about 80% are breeding true, so that's not so bad, and that's probably why I see more BMS than the PFR grades popping out.. but I still have to try and cull the dulls.

You're one of few breeding this shrimp, I was impressed and got few for my own.

keep up the good work.