Feedback

Done and installed!!! Let me know if any problems come up

It's great that you have a rating system, but I think the top members widget on the front page is a little too prominent. When I land on the home page, the first thing I'd like to see is the recent posts widget which is now the 3rd down on the right. I question if the top members widget adds any value to the front page. Maybe that info fits better in the marketplace forum? I'm viewing this on an ipad so maybe the green 100% boxes just look oversized on my screen.

I am not sure if I am able to show the top feedback for just a certain section of the forum.  If I can I will move it to Marketplace.  if I can't do people think I should just remove the top feedback scores completely?

I like the feedback we have. Thanks Will!

As far as top feedback, I'm not sure that's necessary as people who want to buy will look at the feedbackof that person per sales post. :)

That's what I was thinking, I look more at the feed back people leave. I'm a real review kind of person. I don't care if they have 1 or 100 reviews. One bad one though and I tend to read the review then judge.

I fix cell phones on the side for glass replacement and etc. Its funny reading reviews where people say like horrible replacement didn't include glue or instructions. Its like read the description lol.