Post Offices

OMG Aquatics

Which state gives you the most trouble for truck deliveries(Priority Mail)?

I hate NY Post Office so much. Doesn't matter which city I use, this same old bs. Driver takes it out for delivery. Doesn't finish his route. Decides to take it out for delivery AGAIN tomorrow. Now let's see if my package comes today...

I never have issues with the NY postal service but I live out in the country so we know where our carrier lives. We also know when she is in a hurry only one house on the road gets mail but they get everyone's mail for the road.

At work, when our regular mail carrier goes on vacation, we don't get any mail that entire week and none of our outgoing mail gets picked up. The substitute doesn't come until a few hours after we close.

We have good service to, except ups hate dealing with them. They follow the delivery date. I had a package that arrived in Syracuse Thursday earlier than the quote. Had to wait until Monday because that was the delivery date. Thier reply was we wonr unload that container until then. Was heated lol, that's jus the beginning. Had someone say I wasn't home was waiting by the door all day lol

We have trouble with FedEx at our office when the regular guy is on vacation we get this very hostile guy who refusal to take packages because he only does deliveries. Our normal guy will take anything. Sine it all goes to the place.

We have trouble with FedEx at our office when the regular guy is on vacation we get this very hostile guy who refusal to take packages because he only does deliveries. Our normal guy will take anything. Sine it all goes to the place.

That is false. The guy is probably new at the job. If you check their truck, there's actually a slot on the truck that allows you to drop your mail into the truck. 

That is false. The guy is probably new at the job. If you check their truck, there's actually a slot on the truck that allows you to drop your mail into the truck.

I know it's false he's just a lazy jerk. He's been with them for years I think he is the sub driver for alot of routs.

I've had alright luck with the Upstate NY postal service but I think it has alot to do with the driver. When I first moved up here our ups driver was horrid. Doing things like if the package was too big for the box he would walk half way up the driveway and throw the stuff at our garage door, if you were parked too close to the mailbox he would just skip our house etc. Finally enough people complained to the postmaster and he was forced to retire. When we got our new mail guy, he was SO nice and we were so happy we give him presents for the holidays lol.

Yeah, I don't send ANYTHING via FedEx without taking it to the main hub in my hometown and getting a slip of paper saying I handed it to them. Our ground delivery guy is great, but he isn't supposed to take express pickups, and if we schedule an express pickup, they don't come as scheduled (like 3 hrs later when we're closed). Service sucks away from the main hub - they're rude. And dumb.

Also, I never send anything via UPS because I haven't found their main hub yet; their non-hub locations will refuse packages that they are supposed to take.