Hi All, San Jose, CA

joeaquacrs

Yeah he can fill you in more but the just of it I got was, they were not ready for a shrimp farm company there really. The other reasoning was his IP address was in taiwan. I don't know some other reasons

I don't visit The Planted Tank as much as I use to, but as a knowledge base, it's pretty valuable. There's a few folks that are a great source of info (hoppy, etc.). Maybe a few experienced some bad stuff because of profiting gains but at its core, its a good place for non-shrimp related information.

ShrimpNow and other Asian forums have similar models. Can't blame a forum if they're stricter on profiteers. Sometimes people want genuine help without the associated "oh yah that's good and here's a link to my page" etc. corruption will always happen, especially of someone has a higher stake in it. You guys hate ADs when you're browsing online, right? Sometimes it's the same feeling. Humans are skeptics, as such, we tend to be cautions whenever someone offers help and follows that with a sales pitch (people who visit banks will know [emoji38][emoji38]).

Still love The Planted Tank as I love APC. ShrimpSpot is also great as it offers a lot of invert related knowledge. ShrimpSpot is fresh, new, and exciting. I hope it grows well!

What... Tpt wouldn't let him on there?

Excuse my poor English and I will try to explain what's going on.

We're professional shrimp farm in Taiwan and we start to export our shrimp to USA from Apr. 1.

We have a warehouse and local sales at San Jose, CA,

I'm in charge to handle orders in Taiwan, so my IP address is in Taiwan

I tried to apply the TPT sub-forum to promote our brand.

But they told me because I'm in Taiwan, there would be some issues so they can not allow me to be the sponsor.

That's the story.

Excuse my poor English and I will try to explain what's going on.

We're professional shrimp farm in Taiwan and we start to export our shrimp to USA from Apr. 1.

We have a warehouse and local sales at San Jose, CA,

I'm in charge to handle orders in Taiwan, so my IP address is in Taiwan

I tried to apply the TPT sub-forum to promote our brand.

But they told me because I'm in Taiwan, there would be some issues so they can not allow me to be the sponsor.

That's the story.

Yay! You can be a sponsor here!

AND, you wouldn't be required to pay a dime!