Current USA Satellite Freshwater LED Plus

Talked to amazon and they said they don't know why it's stuck in AZ, so they said they will ship me another one free and refund my money from the first one. Who knows I may end up with two.

Talked to amazon and they said they don't know why it's stuck in AZ, so they said they will ship me another one free and refund my money from the first one. Who knows I may end up with two.

Ship you another one free?

I highly doubt it.

You can easily find out if they "are" shipping you another one or not by simply going to "Your Orders".

If you see another order on your order page for the light, and the price is $0.00, then you will be getting a free one. If you don't see this, it means you aren't getting a free one.

There's a chance that UPS just didn't scan your package before departing. 

As you know, nothing in this world is free :P

If they both come, Amazon usually requires you to return one or they have the right to charge your card without asking.(I think it's somewhere in the ToS)

Well I'll will just wait and see at this point.  if I happen to get both and they want me to pay for the other one I will gladly pay the $19 that I paid originally.

Watch out :P

Amazon is rather tricky at times.

For instance, I used FBA to sell something that was $100. Someone purchased it and after 3 months, they got a refund. They had 30 days to return it and didn't so Amazon gave me back the money. Instead of the $100 that was sold for, they paid me back what the item price was as of now which was $60. So basically Amazon just scammed me $40. 

Just a little warning. They may rather charge you $115 instead of the $19 that you're thinking.

Just like how I thought I was going to get back $100 since that's what I sold it for but no. I'm getting back how much it is as of current price on the listing.

Amazon has been sued many times. Can't really beat Amazon. For example, I believe someone sued Amazon for not giving sellers interest when they hold money  for 90 days. Say someone had Amazon balance of 20,000 and was suspended. They would have no wait 90 days to receive their money. There should be interest as Amazon could be using the 20k for many things such as more investments, etc.

I hate how Amazon will take ANYTHING back, even months later. I beleive in only having a week or maybe 2 for returns. I get mad if something stops working after a month but 9 times,out of 10 its negligence or people bought some just to use and then return.

I hate how Amazon will take ANYTHING back, even months later. I beleive in only having a week or maybe 2 for returns. I get mad if something stops working after a month but 9 times,out of 10 its negligence or people bought some just to use and then return.

Yah!!

Amazon refunded someone on a 5 month old FBA order!!

Amazon sure does stand to their saying "Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company"