Current USA Satellite Freshwater LED Plus

Thanks for sharing your discovery. I've heard lots of goods things about the light. Should be here Monday. There was a post on another site that listed par for the various dimmer modes. I need to find it again.

Fyi there is a warehouse deal on 24-36" for $60, says used damaged box.. Ymmv.

I wouldn't trust warehouse deals. I don't trust 2nd hand stuff especially when AMAZON employees are "inspecting" a product they don't know about. Pretty sure warehouse deals only inspect for damage but has no idea as to how to operate or even test them. You could be getting a broken product.

Well just got an update from amazon that says it has been shipped with a delivery date of the 11th. Can't belive they shipped it figured they would claim out of stock or some other things.

This typo was done by a 3rd party seller not Amazon. Since this is FBA(Fulfillment by Amazon), the seller cannot claim out of stock. The only way to get Amazon to cancel the transactions for this is if it was Amazon's system that was glitched. Amazon doesn't help you if it's a typo. Just like how new sellers on Amazon get scammed losing their iPhone5 etc. Would you believe this? New sellers on Amazon were selling iPhones. Doesn't matter what version. A few sellers shipped the iPhone without signature confirmation and buyer easily claimed non receipt regardless of what tracking number says. Buyer(Scammer) got their refund and kept the iPhone.

Your iPhone is cracked? Your iPhone doesn't come with all accessories? Buyer can keep phone and money.

Happens all the time. New sellers would go on the forums raging because they didn't read rules. 

Poor Happy Fat Pets sure took a big one on this.

i'm even more bummed now!! :(

I would of bought them all haha

i'm trying to change all my fixtures to LEDs haha

same here. for the price even if they sit in the box for a long time it would have been totally worth stocking on up them.

guess i'll just have to live with my 12 still brand new in box 2213s :(

Can't wait till mine arrives. Soothing let's see some pics of the light on the tank.

Poopians, what state do you live in mine is shipping from AZ to NY and is suppose to be here friday.

NY as well.

I picked free shipping. Shipped via UPS SurePost

Tracking number just updated.

Looks like I should be receiving them Saturday 10/11/2014 earliest.

Got mine. Looks good. Replaced a Finnex planted + on my 29 that was causing algea issues. I like the slim profile. Tried some settings and the lighting storm was a little scary, or maybe more disco than scary. I don't think the fish like the flashing lights. I read par is 36 at 12" and and 21 at 24". So Low light for sure. Here is a review I found ... used on a 12g long, http://www.guitarfish.org/2013/05/30/satellite-freshwater-led-review-part-2-par-readings