Hi from Georgia

Rodan76

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to introduce myself, since i have been lurking around for a few weeks.  I'm Brian.  I live right outside of Athens, GA.  I've got bit by the shrimp bug late last year, and am now teetering on the edge of the precipice that is shrimpkeeping.  Not only have i spent alot of money on these little buggers, i have thouroughly enjoyed every moment learning as much as i can to keep the little beauties happy and healthy.  they are so much fun to just sit around watch.  My wife thinks i'm crazy....  So far i just have two 3 gal tanks -one housing an "armada", "gaggle"...what do you call a large group of shrimp anyway?/ one TBD  and a 5 gallon- home to an array of mischlings and some bluebolts.  No room for any bigger tanks yet until we get a bigger house or i build a man/shrimp cave...

....anyways....hello!

Welcome Rodan, we are glad to have you!! I live in Georgia as well, but quite a bit more south than you.

Welcome Rodan, we are glad to have you!! I live in Georgia as well, but quite a bit more south than you.

Thanks!  How far south are you?

Welcome bro! Your not that far from me! I live in cumming Ga

Yeah we're practically neighbors!  haha

Thanks!  How far south are you?

Yeah we're practically neighbors!  haha

Valdosta about 3-3 1/2 hours away.

Valdosta about 3-3 1/2 hours away.

that was going to be my guess actually!  i'm psychic.  haha  My old band used to play down there quite a bit.  Good to meet you!

Nice to find another shrimper in my neck of the woods lol

yeah no kidding everybody looks at me like i'm crazy when i tell them i keep shrimp...not for eating...

that was going to be my guess actually! i'm psychic. haha My old band used to play down there quite a bit. Good to meet you!

yeah no kidding everybody looks at me like i'm crazy when i tell them i keep shrimp...not for eating...

Lol I stopped showing my,collection to people not in the hobby. Its more aggravating to explain to someone who has no interest in tanks because they just think your hoarding, addicted, obsessed, crazy, dumb, heard it all lol.

Valdosta is right out side Florida, didn't know you where that close to me.

I am about 15 minutes from Florida border.