Best BN disc?

Soothing Shrimp

i dont know of any other foods that dont foul water.

Im sure you got wood in there for them?

they love cholla wood also since its softer

There was a thread on the Australian site using egg white on wood sprinkle sprilalina or chorella powder let dry in sun then put in tank. Haven't tried it yet. But alleged its used by pleco breeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when I know I cant clean my pleco tanks for a couple days I use sweet potato....slightly blanched and doesnt fungus or foul. I have left it in as long as a week without seeing any breakdown. Some of my plecos barely touch it and others tear it up.

Not sure what BN is, but i dropped in a small piece of boiled carrot last night  and the shrimp were fighting over it trying to drag it out of eachothers.... claws? hands?  mouth?   

zucchini is great. cut blanch and freeze. it will float for a few and then sink on its own. and mine like it way better than cucumber. also canned green beans. i get the ones with no salt added and toss a couple in every now and then when we eat them for dinner. most of the time if you blanch it first then breeze it it will sink. frozen shelled peas are good as well. i have not tried raw sweat potato but heard its great. mine were not  a fan of carrot but yours might be. and mine at the heck out of fresh spinach. just rinse and in the tank. it had to be forked but they loved it. also if you want to fatten them up for breeding go frozen blood worms. i know a couple of breeders and it works wonders

I use zucchini but your right it floats, I also feed mine live food such as blackworms, brine shrimp, blood worms. I feed all my discus and angels live food as I breed black worms and hatch brine shrimp. Great for them and they grow fast and spawn alot.

I feed snowflake (they go crazy for it) and zucchini.  I got a food clip from petco that attach to the side, they hang on it and gorge themselves. Overnight there is a hole in the center of the half inch thick slice. A bit messy though as seeds get thrown all over the tank.

squash is good for them and like i said it will sink if you blanch if first and then freeze. although i think i just froze this batch of zucchini. mind you yes it will float for a bit some times a couple min some times an hour or so but in time it will sink and they eat it just fine. i do tend to fork mine because i like to keep it in one place in the tank and they know where to find it. mine like to dig in the sand. i put 2 chips of slate in and i stick the fork between them so they cant dig into the sand to get to the under side of the veggies. i need to feed today so i will time the zucchini on how long it takes to sink

ok i just got around to timing my zucchini. mind you i sliced it when i got it and this batch i dont think i blanched but it is heaver than cucumber. its been in the freezer a couple months now too. but its been "floating" about 13 min and is abou tto sink. its vertical in the tank lol. so with in 20 min of putting it in the tank it will sink on its own if at least frozen