Deep sea rockfish fishing trip near Monterey

JamesHe

Dam you are lucky, I love fishing but never have time anymore. Have you gone to Capitola before? That place is amazing for rockfishing due to all the reefs and you get to rent out your own little boat ( 4 people max) at only $100 for the whole day. Been wanting to go back but no time. 

http://capitolaboatandbait.com/rentals/motorized-skiffs

Dam you are lucky, I love fishing but never have time anymore. Have you gone to Capitola before? That place is amazing for rockfishing due to all the reefs and you get to rent out your own little boat ( 4 people max) at only $100 for the whole day. Been wanting to go back but no time. 

http://capitolaboatandbait.com/rentals/motorized-skiffs

No, we took the Star of Monterey, the captain is very experienced and each spot we got fishes. many people limits out.

It's near the end of reason (5/1 - 12/31), definitely will do again next year.

Ive always been to poor to charter a boat.. Lol i always haft to surf fish... Or fish from the bank...

I don't have much luck fishing from shore.

It was my son's Boy Scout fishing event to earn the badge, so I went with him.

Sounds fun! I've went on the Queen of Hearts charter before. But it wasn't that great and I wish I read the reviews about them. I'll definitely have to check out the charter boats from Emeryville

It was 2 hours drive from my home, but totally worth it. 

Water is clean and without any smell.

Two crews are very nice.

My husband and I actually just decided to take an impromptu fishing trip to the Florida Keys! We will be doing one day inshore and one day offshore this weekend. This is out first charter and we are super excited. Will take lots of photos.

Looking forward...

My husband and I actually just decided to take an impromptu fishing trip to the Florida Keys! We will be doing one day inshore and one day offshore this weekend. This is out first charter and we are super excited. Will take lots of photos. 

Florida keys is a major hotspot for people that enjoys fishing, hope you guys catch a large variety of fish!!!