Ordered new tanks

I just cracked one of the 10g petco  tanks while cleaning. Been thinking about replacing them with nice rimless anyway so I just ordered 2 of the Landen 45P 10.7 low iron rimless off amazon. Have not seen many reviews on these tanks yet but they have been positive. Will give a full review when I get them.

Very interested in these aquariums. Trying to find a way to contact them, I have a few questions.

I looked at hose they look pretty sweet and the price isnt too bad. I am interested to hear about them as well.  I have one rimless and absolutely love it my only small issue is water loss without a top.  My solution was a sheet of lexan from home depot cut to the exact size of the tank top with cutouts for any equipment, hoses or cords.

post-271-0-92328800-1418162473_thumb.jpgpost-271-0-92328800-1418162473_thumb.jpgGot my tanks yesterday and they are sweet. No extra silicon anywhere. Have never seen an ADA tank so I cant compare quality but I dont see how you could make them any better. So excited I put them on the rack and got them going last night before I took any pics while they were empty. So nice went on ahead and ordered 2 more to replace the other 2 on the rack so I will take more pics when they get here at the end of the week. Here are two pics of them set up already.

post-271-0-01483500-1418162506_thumb.jpg

Once you go rimless you will never go back... I have 8 rimless 17.1 mr aquas 2 12 longs 2 48.8 4 35.6 and will buy more soon. Not all are filled and up yet but I keep buying the, and storing them

They look great, I've never seen them available in Canada. They very well could be made at the same facility as ADA tanks, that was definitely a risk ADA took moving their manufacturing from Germany to China. I'll probably give CAD Lights a try because I can get them cheap but I'll stick to ADA for my display tanks.

look great, rimless is great for display. for breeding you cannot beat the petco dollar per gallon sale.

The tanks look really good!!

Once you go rimless you will never go back... I have 8 rimless 17.1 mr aquas 2 12 longs 2 48.8 4 35.6 and will buy more soon. Not all are filled and up yet but I keep buying the, and storing them

Wow! You have quite the collection, seems like your a Mr. Aqua fan?

Rimless fan mr aquas are cheap, so I have gone with them. My next 48 might be a laden. Talking to people over seas laden is not made in the same factory as ada, but it is in a real high quality Oem place

Rimless fan mr aquas are cheap, so I have gone with them. My next 48 might be a laden. Talking to people over seas laden is not made in the same factory as ada, but it is in a real high quality Oem place

You wouldn't think ADA would allow any other tanks be built at the factory but I am sure it doesn't stop people who've worked there from stealing their materials and techniques to bring them elsewhere.

They look great and the agreement rumored to me is like you said Ron, they can do other glass work there but no fish tanks at the ada one. But does not take much for someone to steal a engineer or product design person from them and replicate the tanks. Laden tanks look really well built

Before y'all jump on Laden's bandwagon, you should check out Glosso Factory on eBay...their low iron tanks are cheaper and look good...plus he has stock of DoAqua and ADA tanks for cheap

http://m.ebay.com/sch/glossofactory/m.html?_pgn=1&isRefine=true

His Mini L (10.7 gal) is $61 shipped :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...