my day so far

aquariumlover10

Ok so this morning I helped decorated the youth room for christmas, all good came home went outside with my friend and I was using his pocket knife, and being a boy, did something stupid, tryednto make a branche from a christmas tree and I sliced my finger open :'( my mom justwalked outside, there a blood volcanoe on my hand and my friends takes off to his house, so I got a cotton ball with antibiotic cream on it and u cleaned with peroxide and such, but I can't use that hand so I may not n here alot for a few days.

I have a siphon but to start it I have toget wet, and it has to have thehead be under water or I doesn't work so I can't do that to put it in, and i out of air line, :( my life is suckish right now, wait, did u call me dumb? And I've done worse to my fingers, I once was cutting a limb off a tree(like. 8 year old puttied one so limbs where bendy) and I stepped in the branch while I was cutting it, and it flung up, made a bunch of blood go under my nail, I got a huge blood blisterm and almost lost from the last joint down(right pointer finger) u could soo the bone and everything, so I'm use to pain, but I didn't even feel anything until, well I still don't feel anything(pain wise).

Bright red is fine. When it's purple is when you have problems. Bright red is oxygen deprived meaning it's returning to the heart and lungs. Purple to deep red is oxygen enriched. I may have it back wards it's been about 10 years since I taught my last wilderness survival course.