ID this please

Ok im back. Few months back i had shrimp death due to my cousin fogging the adjacent room to my fish room. Almost gave up on shrimping but there were 4 baby blues left. They were from a mix of a lot of blue neos. Blue diamond, fantasy blue, and blue rilis. Now from the 4, i have almost a hundred, and the rilis seem to be lesser. And i have what seems to be blue dream velvets and blue diamonds. Please confirm my ID.

8e84755e9f0695f53b3fbb4c22fc8148.jpg

c448f78daf5278c542a3c6b7069ca93a.jpg

Also its december, so Murray christmas to you.

8de1f861c9439ab64d12020c9d2b4fbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't help you ID those but isn't it amazing how shrimp can come back and flourish after seeming disaster? I'm in the same boat now with my super fire reds. They are on their way back from 30 originally down to 8 then 5 then babies and I'm probably around 30-40 after about 2-3 months.

I agree with soothing that they may all have muddy genetics now that they have interbred. Phenotypically, they look like blue diamonds. My blue diamonds don't throw as many of the browns as some people's do, but that is typical for blue diamonds. The bright blue ones can also be blue diamonds, as mine range from the color in my avatar to dark blue almost looking black.

Well since the genetic is all mixed I would suggest you start culling the tank. Start breeding the blue, black, or brown ones and who knows you might get something surprising out of it.