How Early Can You Start Shipping Shrimp?

I was just wondering at what age do people normally ship shrimp and the earliest they can be shipped. I know there are different sizes like pee wee, juvie, etc. What do these all mean and approximately how big are they at each stage?

I had some hitchhikers in my first shipment.  I could barely see them probably a few days old at best.  Out of all the shrimp I recieved they were actually the only ones to make it out of my TOD alive.  Just sharing my personal experince.

Im glad you asked this Christine because I am about to ship shrimp for my first time.  I have a mix of one adult 20-30 juvies and probably another 12 small pee wees.  Im trying to liquidate a whole tank.  How many shrimp can I send in each bag?

I just received some ruby reds today and I am shocked at how freaking tiny they are. They are from an aquabid seller, so no one on TSS. I've never gotten shrimp this small, but they are all 1/8" or less. Gonna take a while for these guys to grow up.

I wish you best of luck with those. They usually arrive alive but cannot handle the new changes and eventually die within a few days.