Are these golf ball portions of moss or am I crazy

Sbarbee54

So not on this forum I bought 2 golf balls of fissidens and 2 of weeping moss. Paid top dollar 15$ each golf ball of fissidens and 20$ each for the weeping moss. Let me know if I am crazy.

post-235-0-16711600-1420691890_thumb.jpg

post-235-0-12945300-1420691900_thumb.jpg

post-235-0-71968800-1420691910_thumb.jpg

You think so? Then am I sending out way to much moss when I ship mine. If these are golf balls I would then say I ship softball to grapefruit sized ones. I golf a good amount because of work, and my golf balls make these look like marbles

wow,  I would be upset as well. When I hear golf ball size, I expect the portion to be golf ball sized when I take it out of the box. Golf Ball sized in the tank?...Man I would hate to see that size portion of flame moss.

The portions look a bit small to me. But it's hard to say from the pics because the moss was compressed during shipment.

Anyway, for the price you paid, I think the seller could have been a bit more generous.

Technically I would say those are probably golfball size but I usually am overly generous as well.  Moss compresses quite a bit and people aren't clear if they mean a golfball in the water or compressed or something inbetween.

Well it is actually fluffed up a good amount from what it looked like in the package. Plus shipping was 8.50

I have no complained yet tonight I am messaging him

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here is what I provided the last time I sold golf ball size portions of moss. I find most people selling plants have been generous but it sounds like your seller was being a bit tight.

post-259-142083060134_thumb.jpg